Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust employs over 6,000 colleagues who deliver compassionate care from our two main hospitals, Calderdale Royal Hospital and Huddersfield Royal Infirmary as well as in community sites, health centres and in patients’ homes.
We are immensely proud of the healthcare services we deliver and want to ensure our hospitals and community services are able to continue to meet the high standards we set for quality, safety, and experience for all patients.
The Department of Health and Social Care has announced investment in local health services at both Calderdale Royal Hospital (CRH) and Huddersfield Royal Infirmary (HRI).
This is an opportunity to enhance services for our populations in Calderdale and Huddersfield and West Yorkshire for generations to come.
The reason we are proposing these developments is to:
- Provide better care for patients in modern, comfortable surroundings
- Deliver attractive buildings and surroundings
- Support delivery of leadingedge hospital services
- Provide exceptional working environment to attract and retain a highly skilled workforce
- Deliver one culture of care - caring for our colleagues in the same way that we care for our patients - ensuring colleague well-being remains a priority
- Be operationally and environmentally sustainable